September 15-17, 2017: Yoga, Nature, and Adventure in Acadia National Park, Maine with Venture Outside
Join me and Venture Outside on a two day, two night adventure in Acadia National Park, September 15th-17th. We'll practice yoga (indoors and outdoors, some with live music!), hike, bike or kayak, enjoy delicious healthy food, and connect with like-minded people among some of the most inspiring natural beauty in the world.
What's included and what's the cost?
Room and board: $210
- 2 nights accommodation at Schoodic Institute, the only place you can stay inside the park! (shared apartment-style housing)
- 6 healthy delicious meals at Schoodic Institute (two breakfasts, two bagged lunches, two dinners)
Program cost: $250
- 4 yoga classes (including outdoor and with live music)
- 2 days of guided hikes and adventure activities (bikes and/or kayaks can be rented for $20 or $35 respectively if you don't have your own)
- Sunrise and night time nature walks
- Opening and closing ceremonies
- Evening fire circle with live music and drumming
- A perfect opportunity to reawaken your senses to nature and reconnect to yourself!
Total cost: $460