Calling all nature lovers, yogis, adventurers, and travel junkies!
Take the opportunity to escape the winter this February and do something completely rejuvenating for your mind and body!
For all of my Massachusetts teacher friends out there, this is purposely scheduled for you during February vacation!! Come do something for yourself so that you head back into school feeling truly refreshed and revitalized. (I remember this feeling well. You NEED to take care of yourself during February break. I know you need it...you know you need it...your friends, family, and students will thank you!)
~About the Azores~
The Azores are a magical, volcanic land, full of natural, raw beauty, a temperate climate and endless outdoor activities. Truly an adventure lovers paradise, and under 6 hours from Boston.
Our days will include (always optional) vinyasa and yin/restorative yoga classes with Jen, hikes to some of the most incredible vistas on the island, soaks in natural hot springs, and exploration of neighboring towns and beaches.
There will also be plenty of time for relaxation amongst the beautiful orchards of Quinta Minuvida, our home for the week. Our accommodations feature lovingly renovated suites, each unique and gorgeous, with its own private bathroom.
All meals are included, and will be nourishing, fresh, and delicious, so that you can get a true taste of Azorean fare. Most dietary restrictions can be easily accommodated, please let us know if you have any questions about this!
* 6 Nights / 7 Days lodging at Quinta Minuvida, a unique orchard lodge surrounded by gardens, fruit orchards (help yourself!), a saltwater pool and plenty of private areas for relaxation
* Three locally sourced meals daily, some at Quinta Minuvida and some out at nearby restaurants (one optional alcoholic beverage provided at each dinner)
* Two group excursions to some of the island's best hikes, relaxing hot springs, local towns, and a wine tasting - including all guides and transportation
* Daily rejuvenating yoga classes with Jen - all levels welcome!
* Roundtrip airport transfers from Ponta Delgada Airport (PDL) to Quinta Minuvida and back (about a 15 minute ride each way).
~What's Not Included~
* Airfare to Ponta Delgada (PDL) - We will provide you with information on which exact flights to book. Currently, they are under $500.
* Additional alcoholic beverages (one drink included with each dinner)
* Additional excursions or cab rides
Shared Two-Bedroom 3/4 person Suite - €1495 per person
Double Occupancy - €1595 per person
Single Occupancy - €1995 per person
For more amazing photos and details of all you can expect, visit: www.jenwyattyoga.com/retreats
Come join the tribe! Enroll now: